and we got some great answers! Here are some of our favorites.
- Close your mouth when riding, it helps keep the bugs out.
- Keep your eyes on the line you want to take, not the line you don’t want to take.
- Use your gears.
- Always look a few feet ahed of you where you want to go. Never look down.
- PEDAL DAMMIT!
- Clean your bike before you clean yourself.
- Get fitted for your bike, it is definetly worth it!
- Let your body recover “rest requires discipline – the discipline to not over-exert yourself.”
- Pedal in circles, DON’T STOMP!
- Wear bike shorts, and when wearing them don’t wear underwear.
If you have anymore tips please share them with us, so we can add them to our list!