Do the test.
So, I can’t believe it has been so long since this blog has gotten a post! If I could only write on it everytime I thought about it, it would be very active! But there is so much going on in The Bike Lane World it is easy to put blogging at the bottom of the todo list. So, today I have a moment so I thought I would just highlight a few things that The Bike Lane has going on.
1. Our second location will HOPEFULLY open at the end of MAY! Wahoo!
2. Cyclefest on April 6– Wow, this has turned into a HUGE event! We have so much going on that day it is CRAZY! We have an off road duathlon, seminars on everything from yoga, to commuting, to bike fitting, travel, bike technology, BMX competition with the pros from Mirraco, nutrition, bike demos from Trek, Lemond, Gary Fisher, and Trek WSD…if it has to do with cycling we have it going on! We are expecting at least 200 people so it should be a blast!
3. Our Annual Spring Sale starts April 5! Keep an eye out for those coupons.
4. Women’s Mountain Bike Clinics will start in mid April. I’ll get that up on the website soon.
5. The EX2 Race Season has begun and The Bike Lane is sponsoring ALL 21 races! Our TBL Sprinter is planning to be out at the races this year in full force!
6. Potomac Velo’s Greenbriar MTB Challenge is at the end of April- we’ll be there too!
7. Bike to Work Day is on May 16th, we’ll be helping out at the Springfield and Reston pit stops
8. The Tour de Cure is on June 8 at The Reston Town Center. The Bike Lane will not only be providing support but we will also be putting on the Tour de Tots ride on Market Street.
9. Our Junior Race Team will be hitting the trails in April!
And there is soooo much more! I’m tired just writing it all down.
But, I am so excited to kick off this Spring with so much going on. It is going to be an exciting year. Hopefully, I can do a better job of keeping it all up on this Blog!